Because we deliver an outstanding professional advisory and accounting service to clients that goes beyond numbers.
Because we set ourselves apart from others by way of our unique qualities and attributes, including:
- Our trusted position at the heart of the Western Australian rural/regional accountancy market
- Our advisory capacity, providing services beyond traditional accountancy
Our longevity in the marketplace, since 1951
- Our strong, ongoing support for the communities we service
Because we boast a strong network of related experts, guaranteeing we stay at the cutting edge of the 21st century business world.
Because we are large enough to carry the knowledge, yet small enough to care.
Because, despite our size, we remain a family-orientated practice, providing advice that contains a strong human element.
Because of the many business awards attesting to the strength and vitality of Lincolns business model.
The Lincolns brand promise
- We deliver outstanding professional accountancy and advisory services that go beyond numbers
- We stay ahead of the market
- We listen to clients and gain a deep understanding of their needs
- We provide rewarding career satisfaction to employees
- We are pro-active
- We stand beside you during your highs and lows
- To provide quality advice that assists clients success, well being and wealth.
- To provide a professional learning culture and a happy place to work.
- Honesty: Maximum client benefit within the rules
- Value: Provide value for money service
- Professionalism: Gain the greatest knowledge available and apply it in a clever way to clients situations
Code of Conduct
- Focus on Client service with timeliness, knowledge, skill and compassion
- Provide training at the highest level
- Allow flexibility to employees for quality family time
- Reward for effort and knowledge
- Deal with client complaints quickly, fairly and with empathy
- Be friendly and polite
- Strive to achieve deadlines
- That Lincolns will continue to provide great service to an increasing number of clients many years after the current owners have moved on.